As a world class sheet, tube and wire metal fabricator, Noble Industries has diversity in our CNC forming services allowing us to excel in producing long production runs of custom metal fabrication parts as well as short run or prototypes which are key components of our growth. Our typical short run production is usually between 50 and 1,000 parts per release. A long run of cnc formed parts may consist of 1,000 to 50,000 parts per release. Whether carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum parts are needed, Noble Industries understands CNC forming requirements for each type of material.
The most common CNC metal forming operations used at Noble Industries includes:
- CNC Press Brake Bending - Sheet metal or plate can be bent easily with simple fixtures using a CNC metal forming press brake. Our CNC Amada Press Brakes have programmable features in the controller which an operator keys machine coordinates (ram and back gage locations) and the controller will then position the axes according to the coordinates. We are the expert in high tensile, low carbon material such as A36 steel plate which we form every day.
- CNC Roll Forming - Our Rondo Tube, Angle and Plate rolling equipment is used for bending continuous lengths of sheet metal, tube and angle iron. The metal strip is bent in stages by passing it through a series of rolls.
- CNC Tube Bending - Bending and forming tubes and other hollow sections require special tooling to avoid buckling and folding.
- CNC Stamping Progressive Dies - Parts requiring multiple operations, such as punching, blanking and notching are made at high production rates in progressive dies. The sheet metal is fed through a coil strip and a different operation is performed at the same station with each stroke of a series of punches.
- Salvagnini S4 P4 - This CNC panel bender allows us to create delicate small radius curl forming with sheet metal blanks in addition to shape bends. The CNC Panel bender takes less time to program and set up making it a great option for short run panel parts with louvers and holes or other shapes.
- CNC Turret Press - Our CNC Amada Turret Presses can make small CNC forming bends while punching holes and cutting the parameter of the part.
Noble Industries has extensive experience and training in regards to metallurgy and the equipment used for precision CNC sheet metal forming and we are well positioned to provide exceptional service and tight tolerances so that all metal forming products meet or exceed our customers' expectations. One of the ways we ensure quality of all bend radius is to start with flat blanks that have been checked through our Virtek Laser QC which ensures the quality of the flat.
Noble Industries is well positioned to provide exceptional service and tight tolerances so that all sheet metal products meet or exceed our customers' expectations.
Choose Noble Industries for Sheet Metal Fabrication
Noble Industries is the best choice for custom CNC forming services. We have unmatched service from concept through delivery with our skilled craftsmen, state-of-the-art equipment. We get the job done right, and on time.
Contact a knowledgeable Noble Industries professional at 800-466-1926 and let us know how we can meet your design, manufacturing, coating, packing, and fulfillment needs.