When it comes to the metal forming process , whether carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum, Noble Industries is the industry leader. We have been providing commercial metal forming services since 1969. Within precision metal forming, there is no cutting of the metal but only the contour is changed to get the desired shape.
The most common metal forming operations used at Noble Industries includes:
- Press Brake Bending - Sheet metal or plate can be bent easily with simple fixtures using a press. This machine utilizes long dies in a mechanical or hydraulic press and is suitable for small production runs. The tooling is normally simple and adaptable to a wide variety of shapes.
- Roll Forming - For bending continuous lengths of sheet metal and for large production runs, roll forming is used. The metal strip is bent in stages by passing it through a series of rolls.
- Tube Bending - Bending and forming tubes and other hollow sections require special tooling to avoid buckling and folding.
- Progressive Dies - Parts requiring multiple operations, such as punching, blanking and notching are made at high production rates in progressive dies. The sheet metal is fed through a coil strip and a different operation is performed at the same station with each stroke of a series of punches.
- Wire Forming - straighten, cut, bend and end champfering with CNC Wire Bending equipment and CNC wire coil formers.
Noble Industries has extensive experience and training in regards to metallurgy and the equipment used for precision metal forming and we are well positioned to provide exceptional service and tight tolerances so that all metal forming products meet or exceed our customers' expectations.
Our sheet metal forming equipment includes Amada CNC Press Brakes, Salvagnini S4P4 panel bender, Rondo Plate roller, and our Lockformer 10 stand rollform. Our tube forming equipment includes SOCO CNC Tube Bender and Rondo Tube and Angle Rolls.
Choose Noble Industries for all your Custom Metal Fabrication
Noble Industries is the best choice for custom metal manufacturing. We have unmatched service from concept through delivery with our skilled craftsmen, state-of-the-art equipment. We get the job done right, and on time.
Contact a knowledgeable Noble Industries professional at 800-466-1926 and let us know how we can meet your design, manufacturing, coating, packing, and fulfillment needs.