The metal cutting part of custom metal fabrication is through the use of a saw, shear or CNC laser cutting or CNC punching. Noble Industries has the capability to cut sheet metal or tube with the following equipment:
- Mazak Lasers - CNC Laser for flat sheet metal or plate up to 1" thick
- 3D Laser Cutting for tube or precision specialty cutting - up to 1" sheet or plate as well as 12" diameter tube and pipe
- Amada Punch Presses - for CNC punching of sheet metal - 33 ton - up to 1/4"
- Salvagnini S4 P4 FMS line - CNC punching and forming of sheet metal parts - 1/8"
- LVD CNC Shearing System with automated sheet support - 13' length and 1/4" thick
- Piranha Iron Worker - 50 ton
- Dutch Saw High Speed CNC Tube processing with inline deburring - 3" O.D. and up to 119" cut length
- Hydmech Programmable Band Saw - up to 8" square
- Cold cut Miter Saws